Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Here We Are

I've been feeling crafty and productive lately and with that comes new projects!! Perhaps I'm nesting....Well, project in motion: A BLOG! Here is the first post of (hopefully) many, boasting of great daily adventures with my family and friends.

This morning the kiddos and I headed out to one of the many splash parks we have in our area. Ya gotta keep cool when living in Florida! The purpose: trying to start up a group with my church called the Catholic Kids Club. I've been hoping to get this group up and running for awhile and turns out, quite a few others were looking for something like this too. We'll have to wait and see what else we can plan and maybe, just maybe, this group will grow to something wonderful. See, another project!

No comments: