Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Visit with the Family

We went to visit the family this past weekend and I couldn't resist sharing some of these fun and FUNNY pictures of all the kids (and grown-ups) having a great time! These pictures were taken at Mimi and PawPaw's house where we went outside and ran around 'til dark.

 This is Ethan's new favorite "trick". Talented, huh?

 Running...
 Running
 Hanging with his best bud, Uncle Danny.


 More running....
 And still, more running!
 I'm not sure, but I think Ethan had fun...what do you think?
 Here's all the kids piled up on top of each other.


 5 cousins. Ava had an awesome time playing with them. I loved seeing all the kids playing together!

 It's a race!


 He's Flying!

 Peek a boo!





 GG and Ethan

smooch

Family time is so important! Where would we be without all the love and support we get from family? Thanks to all those who love, support, pray, give, lend, and share with me and my lovely family! You are loved and appreciated more than you could know!

No comments: