Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Introducing Reagan Marie

Just before delivery.
Well, it's been almost a month since our latest addition to the family, but she's FINALLY here! I'm am so thrilled to introduce you to our precious baby girl, Reagan Marie. She is so wonderful and we are blessed beyond words at what a good baby she is. Right from the start she was a good nurser and a good sleeper. Maybe because we've already experienced loss of sleep from the other two, but this time around seems SO much easier! Am I imagining that? Don't get me wrong, I still would love to get those few extra hours of sleep in, but it doesn't seem to bother me as much now.

Once my Mom left (and thank you so much for staying with us!), I was quite nervous about how to handle 3 kids on my own. You know, when hubs wasn't there to help out. But actually, it wasn't bad! Reagan is very good with going-with-the-flow. And Ava and Ethan are a wonderful big sister and brother! They both just adore their new little sister!

Ok, ok! Enough already! Here are some pictures of our sweet baby girl! Enjoy!



                                                 Here she is!! All 9 lbs 2 ounces of her!




Big Sister
 Big Brother

 A friend took these amazing pictures of her!




No comments: