Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patchin'

This is my favorite time of year! I love visiting the pumpkin patches, the fall festivals, the corn maze and decorating for the seasons. Once the weather changes it'll even be better! I can't wait to do some fall cooking and baking!

Today we visited the best pumpkin patch Orlando has to offer. It is super cute and lots of fun for the kids. They each picked out pumpkins and also our family pumpkins, Mr. and Mrs. Nice names, huh? They chose those, too.



 Ethan and Ava watched as they did a story time and song.

 The nice workers talked me into getting in a picture with the kids. I love their expressions!


 How many times did I say, "Look here. Look at Mommy!"? Hmm...didn't seem to work.


 Reagan got herself a pumpkin too! She really enjoyed her first pumpkin patch experience!



 Ok, I promise I told them to switch places. 






No comments: