Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Fall! Time for the Corn Maze!



The sweetest babies ever, I tell you! Here are my precious kids, having a great time at the Corn Maze. The corn maze is one of my favorite things to do once the weather starts to cool down. It's lots of fun and the kids have a great time! 
 As we entered the location they had some cute decorations to photograph with. I'm always up for a "How Tall this Fall" sign!

 Ethan, Mike and Ava took the giant slide into the area. Reagan and I decided to walk underneath. 

 One of the newer things they added this year was a GIANT bounce pillow. Of course Ava didn't wear socks, so she and Ethan traded and took turns. We could hardly get him off. Both kids loved it!




 They had this giant tractor made out of hay there. A great photo opp!

 CORN!
 We decided to do the kiddie sized corn maze which took about 30-45 minutes to get through. They have different stations with colors. Each time you find one, you color a finger and once all 5 fingers are colored AND you find your way back out, you can read a horoscope that goes along with your pattern. 



My cute family! When I first saw this picture I though, Whoa! That's a lot of people! Ha Ha!

No comments: