Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Just one of those Days

Have you ever had one of "those" days? Today was mine. I just needed to take a vacation, you know what I mean. Nothing terrible going one, just wanted a "mommy time-out".

Thankfully, Uncle D and Aunt S came to the rescue! YAY! The 2 bigger kids are out with them for the day and will spend the night, Me and the baby are at home enjoying quiet time and Daddy is singing out at Epcot. (Yep, HE'S the one singing this year!)

Ahhh....just what I needed.

But really, how can I complain? Check out these pictures of my adorable munchkins. They sincerely melt my heart!

Man, they are going to look like twins when they get bigger!

Rockin the matching jammies, courtesy of Big Bro

Just playing a little firetruck.
I'm sure you understand. A little break is healthy for everyone, Mom's included. Today was just that kind of day.

On a side note, I heard a question on the radio asking what will you do in 2012? One of the peoples' answers stuck with me. It's very poignant for my time and place right now and I plan to use it for my motto for the year.

Live Simply and Simple Live

No comments: