Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Out with the old and in with the new! 2012 is sure to bring many changes and challenges but I'm ready to face it head on. Part of my New Year's Resolution/Goal is to be more money conscience. Save more, spend less. That's the challenge. But... I think I can, I think I can. I'll be using this blog to keep me on track as I try to stay focused. I'd love all the encouragement I can get too!

You all know I got a new camera for Christmas, too. Well, I found another fantastic blog with great tutorials on picture taking. She also has issued a challenge/resolution I'm going to try to take on. It's called "project52". A photo a week for the entire year. The first assignment is to shoot a Resolution. Oh my! There are so many goals and ideas I have for the year. This may be a hard one. Stay tuned to see what I come up with! My "deadline" is January 6.

I do believe I may use the photography assignment to shoot some exercise shots. That's another one of goals. I'd like to do more running and exercises. Pretty typical stuff. :)

This weekend was enjoyable as we spent time with more family and FINALLY finished up Christmas celebrations! Having a large family is tons of fun and exhausting! I wouldn't trade it for a minute though! Who'da thunk?

Ethan playing with a new truck

Ava with her cousin and Uncle

Reagan and Godmother Erin

I was experimenting with light

Sweetie pie

My precious little  bundle

What are some of your New Years Resolutions?

No comments: