Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hey Hey Hey! Where'd everybody go?? Just kidding! We're still here! Just took a little hiatus for a month or two, BUT....I'm Back!

And I have to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!

We celebrated Christmas with family. My brother David was here, along with Grandpa. They spent the night on Christmas Eve. Then in the morning Aunt Steph and Uncle Danny came up early to see the kids open their presents. Later in the afternoon we had a semi-surprise visit from my Mom and Dad, aka Nana and Papa.

We loved celebrating Christmas with our family and the kids got everything on their wish lists and more! They are so thrilled!

As am I!! I had a new camera on my wish list and Santa (Mike's Dad) delivered! THANK YOU!! Oh so much!

I'm including some recent pics I took with the new camera. There are a few of us on Christmas day and riding bikes in the front yard. Plus a few from the park we visited earlier today.

Oh Reagan, why the sad face?

Merry Christmas!

Uh huh
Nana and Papa with Reagan

Grandpa and Ava playing puzzles

Sassy girl

Sweet baby girl
That's right! Shaking it with Just Dance on the Wii

Scooter time

More scooter time

My boy loves the football



Sliding together

Baby Reagan



Ava

Running down the hill

Peek a boo!

Here's to a joyous holiday to you and your families! I'm working on my New Year's Resolution list and it's looking like a long one! What are your New Year's Resolutions?

No comments: