Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Missing my Babies

Yesterday was my little buddy's birthday. He turned 2 years old and had a great day with Aunt Laura, cousins Kristen and Matthew and sisters. While the hubs and I are out of town, superstar Yaun family came to our rescue to watch the kiddos. We sincerely thank you for coming up and watching them for us!

I can't wait to see pictures from their adventures! They went to the zoo in the freezing cold and we heard they had a blast!

Because I'm updating this from the waiting room at the Mayo Clinic on the iPad AND I'm not super-computer savvy, please forgive the lack of pictures on this post. I'm sure to have plenty to add this weekend after Ethan's birthday party with the fam.

I sure wish I could've been there yesterday morning when Ethan woke up to his room filled with big red balloons! I know he loved them and I can't wait to hold and kiss his little face! Missing my babies oh so much!!

No comments: